We all have free time on our hands but more often than not we waste that time. Humans have one of the largest lifespans so we tend to abuse the time given to us.
Stop doing that, rather use that time for the betterment of yourself because you are not going to get the time that is wasted back.
These following habits have been proven to benefit your life so you might as well invest time in them.
The following habits are:
Exercise put very basically is the act of moving your body, putting it under stress whether that may be through resistance or endurance. We often take up exercise to “get into shape” and keep fit.
The Benefits of Exercise include:
- You feel happier due to the release of endorphins and dopamine.
- Helps weight loss.
- Increase in energy levels.
- Decreased risk of chronic disease.
- Healthier skin.
- Increased brain health and memory.
- Helps with relaxation and sleep quality.
- Increased pain tolerance.
Reading is the act of going through text with the purpose of acknowledging the content being discussed.
The benefits of reading include:
- Increases your knowledge on the subject in which you are reading.
- Boosts brain power.
- Helps with relaxation.
- Reading before bed can help with sleep.
- Reduction in stress.
- Improvement in memory.
- Improved focus and concentration.
- Better writing skills.
Meditation is focusing on something for an extended period of time. You are required to do nothing. The aim of meditation is to clear your mind, to become thoughtless. Through this, we become happier and calmer.
The benefits of meditation include:
- Reduces stress.
- Controls anxiety.
- Promotes emotional health.
- Enhances self-awareness.
- Lengthens attention span.
- Can generate kindness.
- Improves sleep.
- You don’t require much, hence you can meditate anywhere.
A passion is something that we have a great interest in, we might not be good at it but a love for it is all we need.
The activities above will help you pursue and grow your passion even further: exercise will provide you with the energy, reading will provide you with the knowledge and meditation will provide you clear thinking in order to make your passion something big. If it becomes big enough, who knows maybe one day you may earn an income from it.
Having a passion will give you a burning desire for your goals and give you a sense of importance and belonging and the best part is that we all have one.
The benefits of a having a Passion/ Hobbie includes:
- Energizes you and fuels your success
- Strengthens your confidence
- Inspires persistence
- Reduces stress and improves health
- Enhances relationships
I hope you all learnt something new and if you did give this a like and comment your thoughts below!